#11 - Dearth Jewelry Store and a barbershop, east side of North Main St – 1914

This building in 1982 was on the east side of North Main St, just north of the 76 Filling Station.  In 2014, this building is just north of the parking lot in front of the Style Station (which replaced the filling station).

Full Image Camden Archives: