Clerk Rush Bennett is pictured. The date of this photo is approximately 1915. In the early to mid 20th Century, this building was known as the McCord Building. In the 1955, Mr. Faye Decamp purchased and remodeled the McCord building, where he operated an aluminum boat, trailer, and accessories selling and distributing business. In the late 1980’s and 1980’s, a NAPPA auto parts business was located in this building, followed later by an antiques business. No business is actively operating in this building as of 2014.