#98 – Empire Livery and Feed Stable was located on the north side of East Central Avenue in 1900.

Later, this building was used as a school bus barn.  This building no longer exists, but was located between what was then the White House Hotel and Restaurant in 1900 (later the Camden Market and Locker, and most recently the Video Store) and what is now the Camden Hardware Store.  Also see photo #16 for a perspective of the location of this stable to relative to other buildings on this block.

Full Image Camden Archives: