What is a Loot Bag?
Have you heard of subscription boxes? They can be a fun and simple way to get personalized products. The library is now putting together our version with personalized loot bags for children from preschool to high school. Give us some information and we'll do our best to pick a few books that we hope you will love! The bags will also contain some goodies or activities that you get to keep! Unlike other subscription services, there is no cost for Library Loot Bags!
How does it work?
1.Sign up using this form. (Google Form: https://forms.gle/u21cJsA54yEu914f7)
2. Our librarians create a pack of 2-5 books and activities personalized for each child or teen based on the information provided.
3. We email or call you when your bag is ready to pick up.
4. Stop by the branch selected on the form to pick up your personalized book picks, check out your books, take home your loot bag, unpack it, and enjoy!
5. You keep the activities and goodies and return the books back to the library. The books are checked out on the patron's library card and will be due back 21 days from check out. The titles can be renewed as long as no other patron has a hold on them.
6. Children/teens can get one Library Loot Bag per month but our librarians are always happy to give book recommendations!