The Maker Space is a room full of new technology with open access to all ages. All equipment and assistance is free. Learn digital design, photography, sewing, and more with free access to this equipment. Bring your own consumables, such as fabric and paper. Some materials can be purchased for a fee.
10 am - 4 pm
- MakerBot 3D printer.
- Silhouette Cameo Digital Cutter
- Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- Asus Computer with software for 3D modeling, video/photo editing, and more
- Nikon D3400 DSLR photo/video camera
- Check out "What is the Maker Space?" for a full list of available resources.