Adult Salt Painting Craft
If you haven’t tried raised salt painting yet, now’s your chance! All it takes is some salt, paint, and a couple craft supplies to make a unique piece of art.
Printable guide: Adult Salt Painting Craft Instructions.pdf
Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/2588428704708676/
You will need:
- A page from a coloring book
- Watercolor paint (acrylic paint can also be used if it is very watered down)
- Use the glue to outline the illustration on your coloring book page. You can outline as much or as little of the drawing as you wish.
- Sprinkle salt over the drawing. Shake the excess salt off.
- Wet your paintbrush thoroughly and add paint.
- Touch your paintbrush lightly to the salt covered areas of the painting. The color should spread over a small area.
- Continue until the salt covered areas have been colored.