Broken Record Wall Art Adapted from https://www.fairrobinrevival.com/broken-record-ombre-wall-art/ This was to be the June craft of the month at the Eaton Library, but we can still do it with some adaptations! Please contact Emily at 937-456-4331 if you would like supplies to complete this craft on your own. First come, first serve! You will need:
- Artist canvas (I used 8”x10” for this craft)
- 3 shades of paint in different hues
- A paint brush
- 1 record (for this canvas size, I used an old 45)
- Glue (hot glue gun is best, but any type will do)
- Hammer (if you need it; see below)
- Paint your canvas with the three colors. Devote approximately 1/3 of the canvas space to each color. Wait for the paint to dry.
- Break the record! I broke mine by hand, but if you’re having trouble with that, put the record in a grocery bag and hit it with the hammer.
- Reassemble your record on the canvas. Once it is back in its original shape, move the pieces slightly apart on the canvas.
- Glue the pieces in place and let dry.
Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 12:00pm
Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 12:00pm
Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 12:00pm
Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 12:00pm