DIY Peanut Butter Bird Feeder
by the West Elkton Library
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Peanut Butter
- Spreading utensil
- Wild bird seed
- Paper plate (or other surface that you won't mind getting dirty)
- Place toilet paper roll on paper plate.
- Spread peanut butter thinly (but thick enough to cover the roll) onto the entire roll.
- Pour a small to medium pile of bird seed on the paper plate.
- Roll the peanut-butter covered toilet paper roll in the bird seed until it is thoroughly coated in bird seed.
- Run a piece of string or yard through the roll and tie it at the top. Use enough string to allow plenty of room to hang the feeder on a branch.
- Place your feeder outside and clear of any potential ground predators.
- Watch to see if any birds enjoy the sweet treat!
Download a printable how-to sheet here: http://bit.ly/a0604pcdl
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 5:00pm
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - 5:00pm
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 5:00pm
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 5:00pm
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 5:00pm