This is a fun craft that we made after reading Stinky Jack and the Beanstalk by Steve Smallman. Place your copy on hold today!
Download a printable PDF how-to guide here: Jack and the Beanstalk Craft.pdf
Facebook event here: https://bit.ly/06162pcdl
Supplies you will need:
- Paper towel tube(s)
- Light green, dark green, and gray construction paper
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- Markers or crayons
- Cover the paper towel tube with the light green construction paper. Decorate the paper towel tube with vines and leaves from the dark green paper.
- Make a castle with the gray paper and decorate with crayons or markers.
- Make a crease at the bottom of your finished castle and glue to the paper plate. Decorate the plate with some cottonballs.
- Attach the plate to the top of the paper towel tube. (I used tape here)
- Use your imagination and have a great time.