Have you ever read the German fairy tale Rapunzel by Brothers Grimm? Miss Toni came up with a craft to celebrate the story!
Printable How-to guide: Popsicle Stick Rapunzel's Castle Instructions.pdf
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks (three per craft)
- Mini Popsicle Sticks (two per craft)
- School Glue
- Craft Paint/Paint Brushes (optional)
- Colored Cardstock
- Various Colored Markers
- Small Wiggle Eyes
- Yellow Yarn
- First things first – assemble the base of the popsicle stick castle. You will want to lay your three jumbo popsicle sticks next to each other and secure them with glue, with the two mini popsicle sticks across, just like a small fence. Set aside to let it dry.
- Next up – the cardstock. Cut out a triangle top for the castle, as well as a large window, door and circular face for Rapunzel.
- Once the popsicle stick shape is dry enough, go ahead and glue your cardstock pieces in place on the wood shape.
- Next add the wiggle eyes to the cardstock Rapunzel head, so she can see. Go ahead and also draw on some facial embellishments with the markers.
- Finally – take about three long yellow strands of tie them together for Rapunzel’s golden hair. Glue it to your castle piece to finish it off!
- Set it all aside to let it dry completely. Then display proudly for ALL to see!!
Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 12:15pm
Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 12:15pm
Thursday, July 9, 2020 - 12:15pm
Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 12:15pm
Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 12:15pm
Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 12:15pm