Read one of your favorite Pout-Pout Fish books by Deborah Diesen and make your own colorful fish!
Check title availability on the PCDL Catalog (link).
Downloads & Resources:
- Plastic Bottle Cap Fish Art Instructions.pdf (includes example & template)
- Fish Template.pdf
- Mis Lisa's Finished Bottle Cap Fish Craft
- Facebook Event
You will need:
- cardboard - I used a 15" x 12" piece.
- plastic bottle caps - from water bottles, pop bottles, or milk jugs
- Elmer's school glue or glue gun and glue sticks
- googly eyes
- Draw a simple fish pattern on your piece of cardboard and cut it out.
- Color your piece of cardboard with a marker.
- Glue plastic caps on the cardboard. Remember, school glue will take a while to dry, and glue guns get very HOT. Therefore, an adult will need to supervise if you use a glue gun!
- Once you have covered your entire fish, add a cute googly eye. If you don't have one, draw one on a cap with a permanent or regular marker.
- Have fun arranging your caps and making your one of a kind fish!
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 12:00pm
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 12:00pm
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 12:00pm
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 - 12:00pm
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:00pm