Have FUN with Miss Lisa's easy to make pompom launcher!
Download a printable guide: Pompom Launcher Craft Instructions.pdf
View the Facebook event: Click here
You will need:
- toilet paper roll or paper towel roll (you will have to cut the paper towel tube down)
- stickers (optional)
- pompoms (I have seen some people use marshmallows)
- You can decorate your paper roll however you like. I found some red paper and cut it to fit my paper roll.
- I then wrapped the paper around the roll and taped it down.
- I also found some star stickers that I thought would be perfect to decorate with.
- Next, tie a knot in the end of your balloon and then snip about a 1/4 inch off the top of the balloon.
- Stretch the balloon opening around the paper tube. Pull it up so it doesn't sag a bunch. Take a look at the pictures for guidance.
- Now, load your launcher with a pompom or marshmallow and pull back on the tied end of the balloon and let it go. Please only shoot soft items out of your pompom launcher and never aim and shoot it at the face of another person or animal. Enjoy and have fun! :)
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 3:15pm
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 - 3:15pm
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - 3:15pm
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 3:15pm
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 3:15pm