#02 - E.J. Pharnes Building, Northwest Corner of Main St and Central Ave - 1891.

Later this building was known as the Earhart Building, and later as the Dearth Building.  By the Dearth Building era, a third story had been added.  Until it burned in May, 1988 this building was a major landmark building at the center of Camden.  See photo #72 for a 1967 photo of this building, when Webb’s Drugs was a major occupant.

Full Image Camden Archives: