#109 – Grocery Store Interior.

This photo was taken in the fall of 1936. This store was located at the “old Drug Store corner” (presumably at what later became Webb’s Drug Store in the Dearth Building, at the NW corner of Main St and Central Avenue).
Also see photo #72 for a later exterior photo of this location. Mr. and Mrs. O.M Lindawood and Edison L. Bruner appear in the picture. Note the 1936 prices.

Full Image Camden Archives: