Thanks to a grant from federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) administered by the State Library of Ohio, the Eaton Library has added almost $5,000 worth of equipment to create a spot to build!
This is your chance to check out the new Maker Space at the Eaton branch! This new space will give the community open access to new technologies for all ages! Whether it is for professional, educational or personal interests, there are many items available to delve into! This grand opening is only the introduction to a space that will be available for everyone to tinker, and explore their creativity.
Event will be: October 14th from 1 pm- 3 pm
The event will include:
- Maker space tours
- MakerBot 3D printer in action
- STEM activities for families (LittleBits, Cublets, & more)
- Green Screen Wall
- MakerBot 3D Printer
- Silhouette Cameo (Vinyl and other material cutter)
- Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- Asus Computer with software: Blender, SketchUp, Gimp, Inkscape, Sound Forge, Movie Studio and more!
- Nikon D3400 Camera
- Much more!