Do you want to build a dino? This little dinosaur paper craft is sure to put a smile on you and your child's face.
Download a printable instruction sheet (PDF): https://bit.ly/0618pcdl
- Paper plate
- Paint brushes
- Clothes pins
- Google eye
- Start by cutting your paper plate in half.
- Decide what color body you want your dinosaur to have and paint one of the 1/2 plate pieces. Paint two corresponding clothespins for each dinosaur you want to make.
- Once your dino body is dry, use it as a template for drawing your dinosaurs spikes, head, and tail.
- Glue your head, tail, and spikes to the back side of the paper plate.
- Add a little smile and googly eye to your dino head.
- Attach clothespins and you are done!